Friday, June 17, 2016

Been feeling a little out of it

Sorry about everything being so quiet! I'm admittedly trying to figure out a system to keep my plans more organized. I'm mostly focused on getting my room clean at the moment and between then updating my art shops.

I've had an idea of creating a new YouTube channel for speed drawings as a way to show what updates I have. I might even throw in some web designs and animations too. I just need to get a good speaker for these videos.

When I get back into a better flow, I want to also want to share pictures for any fun trips I've been part of around my town and near by cities along with shopping I've done. I've been planning to start collections of gemstones, herbs/spices, candles, and incense for creating spells along with what I consider to be a nostalgic collection that's going to feature toys, CDs, and other older technology that will serve as a way to make me happy due to the fact I'm a nostalgic person in general.

And for any of you who are planning to go into 3D animation, Blender offers a software program for free, so check it out if you're interested!

That's all for now, hopefully the next post will have more interesting tidbits overall.

- Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment