Thursday, April 23, 2015

Just A Little Heads Up

Hello any and all visitors of this blog! I felt the need to create this post to let you know that both my gameplay for South Park: the Stick of Truth and my first episode of A Look Into My Life are going to be on hold for a while.

I apologize for this already happening, but there are several factors contributing to this.

The first reason comes from the fact that YouTube has put a limit on the length of my videos I can upload, and in order to fix this I need to give my phone number. The thing is that I don't have my own phone at the moment, and I'm currently waiting until the end of the school to purchase a new one mostly because I've need to spend a good chunk of my paycheck from work for a new laptop, and I currently want to save my earnings so I have enough for any reasons that are necessary in the future.

The second reason is that the school year is approaching to the end, which means plenty of crunch time and burnout, and I'm aiming for a 3.0 this semester (although, it might be slightly lower, meh). One of my classes is especially difficult and requires some extensive studying so I can pass it.

The Stick of Truth videos will likely be split into greater parts, so I can post them on YouTube, and the episode of A Look Into My Life will likely be uploaded to Dailymotion and Zippcast before YouTube until I get my own phone.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

- Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment