Friday, August 7, 2015

Long Time Since a Post, Right?

Geez, it's been a while, but hey, guys! I've been occupied with all sorts of stuff, which I'll share with you, but first you'll want to know what Pennsylvania was like I believe.

I had an overall great time with my dad. I don't have time to go over everything, but here are a few pictures:




These are my dad's chinchillas.




A few sights at the state capital, Harrisburg.




And here's a look at the Hershey Factory.


I'll make sure to go over more in my video of the trip.

In other news, I have been primarily busy with selling artwork (or mostly transferring designs into products). I'll provide the links to my shops on this blog once I get all the products up. I've also been trying to sell skin care products, which I'm going to provide information about on a page on this blog.

Speaking of art, I've decided to do the 100 Palette Challenge. I'll be posting all the artwork I create for the challenge here.

Other than that, I recently discovered this website called Duolingo. I'm using it to brush up on my Spanish and learn German, Irish, and Polish as well.

In an unrelated note, I also got these sweet new headphones about three weeks ago:


Overall, I'll get working on the video of my trip, get my art uploaded, and update other future content. I have my own cell phone now too, so I can officially create my videos without hassle! See ya, then.

- Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment