Friday, November 20, 2015

I Turned 22 Yesterday

Hey, everyone! Just checking in to let you know that the internet is back at my house officially. Actually it was for about a week now. I've just been dealing with the crash and burn of getting for the holidays at work, finishing assignments at the end of the semester, and putting together designs to sell for Black Friday.

Speaking of designs, here are some I've managed to put together.



They're available to purchase as various products on my art shops listed below.


In addition to designs, I'm also selling skin care products through Seacret. There's going to be a huge Black Friday sale for what I'm selling so be on the lookout! Here is my online shop if you are interested.

Now I need to get ready for a 7 1/2 hour shift starting at 9:00 tomorrow. Yay...

- Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment