Friday, December 11, 2015

Holidays Are a Wonderful Time... And a Busy Time

Hello, everyone! I haven't been the most active on this blog, but I figured the best I can do is give an update. The holidays tend to always be a busy time for me. I'm finishing my classes this semester, my job requires me to work more hours because of more customers, and I'm of course busy getting my Christmas designs together.

Luckily I've finished almost all of my Christmas shopping a couple days ago (I might even be completely done, though I'm not entirely sure). I just need to get my Christmas stuff in gift bags, and send some of them to a friend of mine up in Northern Minnesota.

I am also making a personal goal to get the area around my bed clean so I don't end up in a chaotic mess that I can't properly store any gifts I've received away.

In addition to my digital designs, I've been wanting to start on a couple types of crafts. First is creating these ornaments made out of wrapping paper and balls of yarn. The second idea is using boxes I've received for my Seacret skin care products and making decorative boxes out of them by using ribbons and paint.

Other than that, I've been wanting to take the time to watch various Christmas specials for a list I am planning to put together for this blog. I have also been meaning to catch up on numerous cartoons. Lucky for me, most of them are currently on hiatus, which makes things easier and helps pass the time.

The following cartoons include:

  • Steven Universe
  • Gravity Falls
  • Star vs. The Forces of Evil
  • We Bare Bears (Just got hooked onto it)
  • Bob's Burgers
  • Rick and Morty
  • Over The Garden Wall
  • Possibly others I forgot at the moment
I need to still watch season 19 of South Park too.

Hope you're all having a nice December!

- Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment