Sunday, April 10, 2016

It's been very quiet lately

Hey, everyone. Apologies for the inactivity. My family and I have been very busy with packing and have moved to an apartment. I haven't had internet for a while, but I just purchased an Xfinity internet pass, and I can now get online through my laptop. I now have a room too :D I'm going to be working on creating a desired atmosphere for this room by collecting some fun colorful LED lights, get my desk set-up which I want to place my lamp and various gemstones on top of, and purchase a night stand for my bedside. I'm going for a retro-zen style.

I'm also very busy with getting my portfolio together for the end of the semester and helping my class get our portfolio show ready.

It's a tall order, but I think I can handle it all.

- Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment