Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving and Black Friday

To start things off, here is the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade on video if you've missed it (like me):


For Thanksgiving, my family ended up having much more to do than we expected a month prior to the day. My middle sister visited with her boyfriend for breakfast at our place, we headed over to my best friend's house for lunch, and then went over to my aunt and uncle's condo for dessert.

As for Black Friday, it wasn't anywhere near as Thanksgiving, but I still did some shopping.


Picked these up at my nearby thrift store. A few pairs of knee length socks, some tights, and covers for my boots.



I also got all the essentials for my own Christmas tree. I was planning on getting a 4 ft - 5 ft tree, but I got a 6 ft one that was at a great deal for $27. And here is the tree all decorated up.


Other news? You might have noticed I haven't made any projects related to Christmas. I personally am focusing on more personal projects and getting gifts ready before the big day. I'm thinking I'll work on holiday themed ideas at the beginning of 2017 so I'm prepared ahead of time.

One last thing to mention is that I plan to buy a microphone and headphone set so I can actually get to work on video blogs. I'm excited to get started on that when I can.

Welp, got to get back to art projects! Will write again soon.

- Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment